Your shopping cart is currently empty.
TC Electronic Flashback Delay and Looper Pedal FLASHBACKDL
Retail Price: $254.99
On Sale For $169.99
TC Electronic Flashback Delay and Looper Pedal FLASHBACKD&L
Powerhouse Delay Processor!
The TC Electronic Flashback delay is an amazingly versatile delay effect in a compact, pedalboard-friendly stompbox format. Featuring 10 amazing delays plus a 40-second looper, the Flashback is leaps and bounds ahead of standard delay pedals, which typically feature only a handful of delay effects. Some of the highlights of the Flashback delay include the original TC Electronic 2290 delay (made famous by The Edge), as well as 40-second looper with infinite sound-on-sound recording. There's also a unique reverse setting, which can produce anything from a subtle reverse flutter to an all-wet reverse guitar effect (think Hendrix-style reverse guitar parts).
Audio Tapping lets you set the Flashback's tempo by strumming your guitar. You can then select from three delay modes - eighth note, dotted eighth note, and both eighth and dotted eighth note together - which are independent from the delay style. Under the hood, the Flashback allows you to switch it from buffered to true-bypass mode, and you can also kill the dry output to use the Flashback in your amp's effects circuit. What's more, the way the Flashback handles dry signal is also unique, giving it an all-analog path which it blends with the affected signal. This ensures that your tone remains as pure as possible. On top of all these great features, the Flashback delay also includes TC Electronic's TonePrint technology, which allows you to download custom delay styles made by some of today's top guitarists. This gives the Flashback delay an almost endless range of tone and style.
TC Electronic Flashback Delay and Looper Pedal Features:
- 10 delay types including the 2290-style delay
- 40-second looper with infinite sound on sound recording
- TonePrint technology gives you instant access to custom pedal-tweaks made by top guitarists
- Audio Tapping lets you set delay times by simply strumming your guitar
- 6 seconds delay
- Stereo I/O
- Switchable true bypass and buffered bypass modes
- Switchable dry signal muting
- Analog-Dry-Through circuitry preserves your analog tone
- Delay Time, Feedback, and FX Level controls
- Spillover on/off switch gives you super-smooth and natural transitions between sounds
- Easy single-screw battery access
- Small footprint saves precious pedalboard space
- Made with high-quality digital and analog components
- Road-ready ultra-tough metal chassis
Flashback Delay and Looper Pedal Specifications:
- Pedal Type: Delay & Looper
- Maximum Delay Time: 6 seconds (6000ms)
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/Mono, R)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/Mono, R)
- Power Supply Included: No
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Height: 1.97"
- Width: 2.83"
- Depth: 4.8"
- Weight: 0.66 lbs.
If you have any questions about this product at all, give us a shout!
We are happy to help!
We are happy to help!