Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Boss Multi-Effects Guitar Pedal ME80
Retail Price: $449.99
On Sale For $299.99
Boss Multi-Effects Guitar Pedal ME80
Packed with tons of awesome BOSS effects and ready to hit the stage, the ME-80 is the perfect compact tone processor for gigging guitarists. A user-friendly, knob-based interface makes it quick and easy to dial in great sounds, with the flexibility of individual stompbox-style on/off or instant recall of complex multi-effects setups. Unique footswitches deliver even more control than previous designs for efficient and intuitive effects switching, patch selection, and realtime sound shaping while playing. It also includes free BOSS TONE STUDIO software to help you unlock even more tonal possibilities, plus a web connection to BOSS TONE CENTRAL for direct access to free patches created by pro guitarists and much more.
Find your own personal sound with the ME-80’s extensive range of built-in effects. A complete history of gig-ready BOSS tone processing is at your command, from multiple overdrives and distortions to wahs, mod effects, pitch shifters, delays, and beyond. BOSS’ groundbreaking Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) technology is represented with the unique, spacious ambience of Tera Echo and the distinctive tone-shaping possibilities of Overtone. Updated COSM preamps include new additions such as Crunch and Metal, plus an AC preamp designed for acoustic/electric guitar.
Unlike typical menu-driven multi-effects processors that are complicated and unintuitive, using the ME-80 is as easy as using a stompbox. Effects are organized into eight logical categories that can all be active at the same time. Seven categories contain multiple effects types to choose from, plus dedicated knobs for selecting a type and adjusting it with a set of parameters you’d find in the pedal version of the effect. The Pedal FX category has its own knob for quickly assigning a particular effects type or function to be controlled by foot with the expression pedal. You can even save all the current knob settings to one of the ME-80’s 36 user patch locations.
The hands-on experience that stomp box control provides is perfect for tweaking tones as you go. In Manual mode, the categories function like individual stomp effects, with instant adjustment via the panel knobs and on/off control with dedicated footswitches. By entering Memory mode, seven footswitches are automatically reconfigured to select user or preset patches and patch banks, letting you recall complete multi-effects setups directly. One footswitch on the ME-80 is dedicated just for mode switching, so you can toggle between Manual and Memory modes any time you want.
Compact pedal that offers you plenty of tone all in one knob-based interface.
Boss Multi-Effects Guitar Pedal ME80 Features:
- Compact and powerful floor multi-effects with a simple knob-based interface
- Eight simultaneous effects categories, each with multiple effects types
- Dial up tones with the ease of using your favorite stompboxes
- Includes a massive selection of top-quality effects, from classic BOSS stomps to the latest MDP effects
- Updated flagship-level COSM amps derived from the GT-100
- Eight multifunction footswitches and expression pedal
- Manual mode for stomp box-style on/off; Memory mode for switching complete patch setups
- Delay section includes Phrase Loop function with 38 seconds of recording
- Runs on six AA batteries or optional PSA-series AC adapter
- USB audio/MIDI interface built in
- Free BOSS TONE STUDIO software allows you to edit and organize tones on your computer, and also preview and download free patches directly from the BOSS TONE CENTRAL website